Iowa Electronic Markets

Transmission of investment funds to the IEM

Investment deposits must be received by the IEM before a new account can be opened or an existing account credited. Such payments may be transmitted in either of the following ways.

  1. A bank check drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars.
  2. An electronic transfer (also called "wire transfer")
Other Notes:

-- Minimize or close this window to return to your previous screen. --